Namada's web wallet extension is compatible with the Ledger (opens in a new tab) hardware. This guide will walk you through the process of setting up your Ledger device to work with Namada.
A ledger device with the latest firmware installed. You can find instructions on how to update your firmware here (opens in a new tab).
In order to use the ledger with the web wallet, you will need to install the Namada Web Wallet.
- Open the Namada web extension.
- Under settings, click on the
- Set an alias for the account that ledger will control the keys for.
- You can choose to connect to the ledger via
HID(Human Interface Devices).
- The ledger will ask you to confirm the connection. Confirm this connection on your ledger device.
- Once completed, the extension will show the address of the account that the ledger is controlling the keys for.
- You can now close the information window and use the ledger to sign transactions.
See the web wallet guide for instructions on how to send transactions with the web wallet.